Sugar free syrup for Digestion, acidity, bloating, stomach upset, Indigestion,burping.
About Willmar Schwabe India Dizester Herbal
An exceptionally successful definition to regularize absorption. It is a period where everything needs to happen quick. Quick eating, inexpensive food, it is valid in instances of nourishments . Acid reflux and related issues are on rise. ready-to-prepare instant food things have consumed huge space in our food habit. These taste enhancers make us to eat more. It makes more hard for our digestive system to digest them Remembering these adjusted ways of life; Schwabe has built up another item Dizester Herbal™ to help processing. This Digestive Tonic is similarly helpful in instances of lazy processing and sluggish liver function. Digestive Tonic is useful in cases of heartburn, dyspepsia, gastric and bowel disturbance. Dizester Herbal Sugarfree Syrup covers swelling, unsettled processing, dyspepsia, aggregation of gas, anxious disturbance of the intestine (IBS), loss of appetite. Dizester Herbal is a sugar free home grown syrup, thus can be utilized by individuals experiencing Diabetics.
Ingredients in Willmar Schwabe India Dizester Herbal
- Kala Jeera (Carum carvi) -For digestion, by speeding up the release of bile from the liver. Its antispasmodic and carminative effects, thus soothes digestive tract acting directly on intestinal muscles. Helpful in colic, bloating and flatulence and loss of appetite. It helps to manage bloos sugar level. The benefits on intestinal spasm and flatulence have been proven by research.
- Sanay (Cassia angustifolia)-For loss of appetite. It covers weak digestive system. Indicated in heaviness of abdomen. Useful in acidity. Heaviness in stomach on awakening with gas and rumbling. Used in colic, diarrhoea with extremely loose bowels, with much flatulence, cutting pain, hot, sore, painful anus especially during pregnancy. Pain in stomach area due to gastritis or gastric ulcer
- Amaltas (Cassia fistula)- It is indicated in intestinal ulceration, liver diseases and as laxative. It is indicated for the constipation associated with bilious complaints, jaundice, liver disorder. In complaints of stomach and acid reflux, Cassia Fistula may gives good results. Flatulence, belching, loss of appetite, fullness of abdomen are covered by this remedy.
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)- In the recent study it is found that Cuminum cyminum has property to release bile from the liver. A study reported that it is helpful in the irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It is useful in the activity of digestive enzymes, potentially speeding up digestion. Jeera is utilised for the urine flow during bloating, hence has diuretic effects.
- Hing (Ferula asafoetida)- It is an important ingredient that is helpful in the flatulence and colic. The flatulence and spasmodic contraction of stomach and oesophagus with reverse peristalsis are covered by this ingredient. Flatulence and regurgitation of liquid. Forcible eructation of gas, acid reflux. Violent colic; cutting and burning in stomach and region of diaphragm. Gurgling and rolling of gas, which escapes afterwards with loud and difficult eructation. Obstinate constipation.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare)- ): For bloating, indigestion and gastric problems, Foeniculum Vulgare may gives good results. Digestive disorders, accompanied with flatulence and indigestion . Foeniculum vulgare is widely used as carminative, digestive, lactogogue, is used for respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders. It covers bloating, indigestion and gastric problems. In children, it is useful in abdominal colic and flatulence. Studies reveal that it is good during bloating and acts as antispasmodic, stimulates appetite, works as diuretic and anti-inflammatory.
- Pudina (Mentha piperita)- Mentha piperita is very useful in the cases of pain related to the digestive systems. It is an excellent remedy in complaints of flatulence. It is indicated in flatulent colic, deranged digestion, infantile colic, bilious colic with great accumulation of gas.
- Moringa (Moringa oleifera)- It help in some stomach disorders, such as constipation, gastritis, and ulcerative colitis. It is used as potential antioxidant, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic and antimicrobial agent. In a study it is found that Moringa is useful for acidity in gastric ulcers.
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans)- It releases digestive enzymes that is useful in digestive and may regulate your bowel movements. Jaiphal addresses issues like bloating, constipation, diarrhea, It is useful in flatulent dyspepsia, nervous irritation of the intestinal tract, diarrhoea when the stools are soft and like chopped eggs, loss of appetite.
- Harad (Terminalia chebula)- It is rich in vitamin C and substances found to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects It is used as laxative from long time in Ayurveda to improve bowel movement. It is also used in dysentery and diarrhoea. Presence of tannin in Terminalia chebula may protects gut from infection and irritation and tends to be useful in intestinal secretion. It is also helpful during heartburn and indigestion.
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)- It helps to fight against harmful bacteria like Escherichia coli and Salmonella. It inhibit the growth of certain strains of bacteria and fungi, It is well known home remedy for the indigestion, flatulence, stomach pain, etc. Its anti-inflammatory effects may help in IBS or inflammatory bowel disease. Its efficacy in peptic ulcers is marked.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)- It may act good in the lost appetite. It covers weak digestive system. Indicated in heaviness of abdomen. Useful in acidity. Heaviness in stomach on awakening with gas and rumbling. Anus red and inflamed. Haemorrhoids hot, painful, sore. Used in colic, diarrhoea with extremely loose bowels, with much flatulence, cutting pain, hot, sore, painful anus especially during pregnancy. Pain in stomach area due to gastritis or gastric ulcer.
Indications of Willmar Schwabe India Dizester Herbal
- For digestive system
- For liver functions leading to slow digestion
- Gastric & bowel disturbances
- Abdominal distension.
- Pain in stomach
Uses / Benefits of Willmar Schwabe India Dizester Herbal
- It may has soothing effect on the digestive system.
- Dizester Herbal syrup helps as an anti spasmodic and helpful in stomach pain.
- It is helpfulin loss of appetie
- Dizester Herbal covers various types of colic, bilious colic, flatulent colic.
- The composition is used in accumulation of gas, making it work in flatulence.
- It is beneficial in Acidity, Flatulence, Nausea, Vomiting Acid reflux.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe Dizester Herbal Tonic
Adults: 1/2 teaspoon every 1-3 hours, subsequently 1-2 teaspoon 2-3 times daily
Children: Half of the adult dose or as suggested by the physician.
Precautions while using Willmar Schwabe Dizester Herbal Tonic
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Willmar Schwabe Dizester Herbal Tonic
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.