VETRA Spirulina Capsules – (500 mg) 300 Spirulina Capsules
Pure VetRa Spirulina Capsules
Recommended Intake 3 - 6 Capsules a day
Eat VETRA SPIRULINA greens for good health!
Supplement your intake of fruits and vegetables with 1 serving of VETRA Spirulina a day - equivalent to 3-4 servings of common vegetables a day in terms of antioxidant content (B-Carotene)
Serving Size: 3 - 6 Capsules (3 grams)
Servings per Container: 300 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.2 gm||<1%|
|Total Carbs||0.5 g||<1%|
|Vitamin A (100% as B-carotene)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K||16 mcg||20%|
|Riboflavin (B-2)||0.08 mg||4%|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira) Platensis||2.5 g||*|
|Niacin (B-3)||0.43 mcg||2%|
|Vitamin B 12||2.8 mcg||45%|
|Total Carotenoids||10 mg||*|
|Other Carotenoids||4.5 mg||*|
*Daily value not established.
Take 1 teaspoon (3g) per day. For optiumfreshenss, close the lid tightly after use. Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
If you have a medical condition or are on medication, consult a physician before using this or any other supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1.What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae that is part of the cyanobacteria family. It gets its name from its spiral shaped cells that contain a remarkable concentration protein, vitamins and minerals. Unlike many other algae that are difficult to digest, Spirulina has very thin cell walls making the nutrition contained very accessible for the human digestive system. Spirulina is 100% natural and a highly nutritious micro salt water plant.
2.What does Spirulina contain?
With over 100 nutrients, Spirulina is often described as the most complete food source in the world. The American National Aeronautical and Space Agency includes it in their astronauts diet and plans to grow Spirulina in it’s space station. It’s easy to see why. Japan has some good examples of some Japanese seniors who have only relied on Spirulina and water for more than 20 years showing how good is Spirulina for the human body.
3.Why choose Spirulina?
· Richest nutrient source
· Energy booster
· Vegetarians best nutrient supplement
· Concentrated of protein and essential fatty acid
· Weight reduction
· Adjust your body's PH value
· Natural Nutrient source
4.Who should take Spirulina?
· Children who don’t like or get enough vegetables and or have an imbalanced food intake.
· Teenagers during their rapid growing period need a sufficient injection of nutrients. Spirulina is ideal for this.
· Seniors who have difficulty in having reasonable average 3 meals per day.
· Sport lovers or athletics who need extra nutrients to keep their energy levels up
· Modern busy people who don't have the time to eat good meals
· Patients or people who need high volumes of nutrients to assist recovery (please consult your doctor)
· Vegetarians who require extra nutrient sources
5.Who shouldn't take too much Spirulina?
· People with hyperparathyroidism
· People who have serious allergies to seafood or seaweed.
· Patients’ current experiencing high fever
6.How much Spirulina should be taken?
We suggest Two capsules or 1 teaspoon a day for adults, If you have special requirements for extra nutrients, please consult your chemist or your health practitioner
|Country of Origin||India|
|Veg or Non-Veg||Veg|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|
|Shipping & Handling:||FREE|
|Estimated Delivery:||3-5 Business Days|
|Cash on Delivery (COD):||Yes|