VETRA Pure Wheatgrass Powder
Wheatgrass is a food prepared from the cotyledons of the common wheat plant, Wheatgrass differs from wheat malt in that it is served freeze-dried or fresh, while wheat malt is convectively dried. Wheatgrass is allowed to grow longer than malt. Like most plants, it contains chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. Claims about the health benefits of wheatgrass range from providing supplemental nutrition to having unique curative properties, though few, if any, have been scientifically proven.
Evidence For Wheatgrass Powder
WHY Vetra Wheatgrass Powder
- Blood disorder called beta-thalassemia. Early research suggests that drinking wheatgrass juice daily for 18 months can reduce the need for blood transfusions in children with a blood disorder called beta-thalassemia.
- Heel pain. Early research suggests that applying a wheatgrass cream to the bottom of the feet twice daily for 6 weeks does not reduce heel pain.
- Inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis). There is some evidence that freshly extracted wheatgrass juice might reduce overall disease activity and the severity of rectal bleeding in people with ulcerative colitis.
- Reducing cholesterol.
- High blood pressure.
- Preventing tooth decay.
- Wound healing.
- Preventing infections.
- Removing drugs, metals, toxins, and cancer-causing substances from the body.
How to Use Wheatgrass Powder?
- We harvest young, nutritionally dense leaves for a pleasant, fresh taste.
- Picking the young leaves before they start developing gluten
- By using the whole leaf, we preserve its precious fibers. This is why adding our wheatgrass powder to green juices is so beneficial.
- For best results, mix 1 spoon (3 g) Wheatgrass Powder in a glass of warm water & drink on an empty stomach.
- Tastes fresh & palatable, just like plain spinach vegetable but a little sweet.
- If you want to blend taste, add 1 tsp honey or mix with any sweet fruit juice.