Also known as
5 P, 5 Phos, Penta Phos, Five Phos.
SBL Five Phos Tablet
It is a general tonic used in day to day life by many. It is used for people who are exhausted by lot of mental work, physical work and generalised weakness comes on. It is a combination of phosphates with Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium. It gives strength at Nervous, physical, and general body level giving energy. It works in all age groups.
Uses of SBL Five Phos Tablet
- Recovery from Chronic exhaustive diseases.
- Helps to relieve stress, Improve memory and efficient funtioning of the body.
- Helps to keep the person tired free all the day. It gives a fresh feeling and desire to work with full energy.
- For all Women bearing frequent children and which causes anemia (low Hb ) problems.
- Helps to increase Hb in feeding mothers, gives energy and tones body.
Common symptoms of SBL Five Phos Tablet
- Toothache, Dental Problems, Gastric Problems, all associated with delayed recovery.
- Headache assoicated with weakness of memory and dullness. No desire to work.
- Anxiety related problems, less confidence, Inability to think and decide.
- Weakness with pain in all the joints, numbness of limbs, tingling (crawling sensation) in extremeties.
Important indicated symptoms of Individual medicines in SBL Five Phos Tablet
- Normal formation of new cells. It is mainly used to improve the development of bones.
- After acute diseases when patient suffers from problems of anemia (low hemoglobin), weakness, exhaustion, calcarea phos works splendidly.
- During recovery from any disease, for children and their problems during dentition, in stunted children and related problems
- Helps in Protein deficiencies. Disturbed mental state, Constant sadness, dullness is relieved.
- Supplement majorly used for speedy recovery from diseases. It helps in oxygenation of the cells giving them life and strength.
- Very well used in Anemia problems where patient suffers from weakness, dullness and low hemoglobin
- Excellent remedy for ailments associated with advancing years, nervous exhaustion from overstudies.
- For first stage of diseases that are associated with weakness, anxiety, sadness.
- Helps to restore the nervous system after overwork, Kali phos is believed to be a nerve nutrient.
- After shock and sudden blood loss from injuries, Menstrual headaches, Students headache .
- Weakness of muscles after over work, mental exertion with body pains. Anxiety and restlessness during work. Emotionally down.
- pain in the joints and heaviness in extremities.
- Anti spasmodic remedy useful for pains all over the body, Back, leg, calf muscles etc.
- It helps in Stress, Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Muscle spasms, migraine headaches, PMS ( pre menstrual) headaches, agitation, irritability, constipation, fatigue.
- It is a mineral supplement to restore energy and begin the regeneration of the body’s nerves and muscles. A nutrition and functional remedy for nerve tissues.
- It is the pH balancer of acid conditions. It relieves acidity, heartburn, dyspepsia, gas, distention or bloating.
- Relieves sleeplessness that has its route in Digestive problems.
- Hyperacidity, bile regulation which helps to keep the digestion good and gives energy.
Cause for the complaints
Chronic diseases, Loss of fluids from the body, Excess mental work, Over worry, Excess bleeding during menses, Loss of water in summer, Dental problems, Improper diet.
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of SBL Five Phos Tablet
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections- a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.