Common name: Blue Cohosh
- Nervous excitement, restlessness.
- Irritability, easily displeased.
- Changeable moods.
- Refuses to eat.
- Revives labor pains and further progress of labour when patient is exhausted.
- Sensitive to cold, better by warm clothing.
- Pains flying about, from place to place.
- Chorea at puberty.
- Before menses.
- Rheumatic and neuralgic headache.
- Headache from uterine troubles.
- Pain over left eye, worse by stooping, light, noon till midnight.
- Heaviness of lids.
- Brown spots on forehead.
- Aphthae or oral ulcers.
- Vomiting bile before menses.
- Nausea, vomiting during labor.
- Cramping pain during menses.
- Complaints during labor
- Extremely Rigid Os.
- Labor pains too weak, irregular. Spasmodic, severe pains fly in all directions.
- Prickling pains in cervix.
- Exhaustion, can hardly talk, trembling, shaking.
- Wants windows open but is sensitive to cold.
- Lots of mucus from vagina.
- Metrorrhagia (irregular menses) + inertia of uterus.
- Retained placenta, excessive bleeding, great weakness.
- After pains, ext. over abdomen, into groins
- Menorrhagia (prolonged heavy menses) after labor, abortion.
-Prolonged lochia (discharge from the uterus after childbirth).
-Uterus doesn't contract.
- Prolapsus from relaxation muscles/ligaments.
- Recurrent abortions with infertility.
- Leucorrhoea, even in young girls.
- Dysmenorrhea, pain ext. downwards, to thighs and feet.
- Weakness lower limbs after labor.
- Arthritis of small joints, of hands and feet, fingers.
- Stiffness and pain, worse before menses, better when flow appears, warmth, pain changes place.
-Arthritic nodosities on finger joints.
- Chloasma (darker skin appearance around cheekbone and nose region).
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Payment on Delivery||Yes - Cash on Delivery / COD|
|Shipping & Handling:||₹ 50 for any number of Seller Id 74262 products in order|
|Estimated Delivery:||3 to 5 Business Days|
There are no reviews for this product.