Common name: Daisy
- Psychic traumatism. Doesn't tell or show it.
- Obstinate. Fixed ideas.
- Confusion of surroundings.
- Sprains, bruises injuries, bone fractures. etc.
- Injuries to deeper tissues after major operation, esp. on pelvis organs, abdomen. Trauma of pelvic organs after parturition. Sore, bruised feeling in pelvic region (uterus).
- Worse: Over exertion
- Ailments after: cold drinks (cold food), getting cold when heated.
- Overworked old labourers, gardeners, commercial travellers, railway spine.
- Boils. Abscesses.
-Vertigo in elderly people.
-Headache from occiput to top of head. Forehead feels contracted. Bruised soreness.
-Itching around scalp and over back, worse from hot bath and bed
Face - Acne, Worse menstrual irregularities.
- Inability to walk during pregnancy from soreness of abdominal walls.
- Pain after ice-cream.
- Ailments after operation on abdomen.
- Masturbation in children.
- Menses: suppressed from cold. Dysmenorrhea.
- Sore pains of uterus during pregnancy.
- Metrorrhagia aggravated by exertion.
- Ailments from interrupted coition.
-Breasts and uterus engorged.
-Varicose veins in pregnancy.
-During pregnancy inability to walk. Abdominal muscles lame.
-Uterus feels sore, as if squeezed.
- Cancer of breast, indurated hard mammae after contusion of the breast.
- Injuries of coccyx (Hypericum is also an indicated remedy for this type of injury).
-Wakes early in morning and cannot get to sleep again
-Soreness of abdominal walls and of uterus.
-Stitches in spleen, sore, enlarged. Yellow, painless diarrhœa, foul odor, worse at night.
-Bloated; rumbling in bowels.
-Boils. Ecchymosis, swelling, very sensitive to touch.
-Venous congestion due to mechanical causes.
-Varicose veins with bruised sore feeling. Exudations and swellings. Acne.
-Joints sore, muscular soreness.
-Itching on back and flexor surfaces of thighs.
-Pain down anterior of thighs.
-Wrist feels contracted as from elastic band around joint.
-Sprains feels contracted as from elastic band around joint. Sprains with great soreness. Railway spine.
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Shipping & Handling:||FREE if more than ₹ 500 Seller Id 42637 products in order; else ₹ 40|
|Estimated Delivery:||3 to 5 Business Days|
|Cash on Delivery (COD):||Yes|