|1||Mutrakrichantak Churna||1 Pack (200gms)|
|2||Rencure Formula||2 Bottles (120 capsules)|
|3||Varunadi Vati||2 Bottles (240 tablets)|
|4||Punarnava Mandoor||2 Bottles (240 tablets)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy kidneys
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. MUTRAKRICHANTAK CHURNA
It is an herbal powder blend which is very helpful in maintaining healthy kidneys. It is an herbal supplement which is especially suited for people to maintain a healthy urinary system.
2. RENCURE FORMULA
It is a great herbal combination that is given as an adjunct with mutrakrichantak churna along with other health supplements for supporting kidney health. It is a natural supplement that helps maintain a healthy urinary system in a natural way.
3. VARUNADI VATI
It is prepared on the basis of a classical Ayurvedic formulation with the same name, which is being used since ancient times for the maintenance of a healthy urinary system and a healthy kidney function.
4. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
Punarnava mandur is a natural supplement which is great for maintaining healthy kidneys and is best suited for supporting the urinary system as a whole.
It is also good for the heart as it helps to maintain healthy blood composition.
- Mutrakrichhantak Churna – 1 tsf twice daily with plain water after meals. It can be taken as a decoction as well by boiling 1 tsf powder in 100 ml of water until it remains just 30 ml. This should also be consumed one to two times a day.
- Rencure Formula – 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur – 2 tablets, thrice daily with plain water after meals.
- Varunadi Vati – 2 tablets, twice daily with plain water after meals.