ORGANIC PALMAROSA ESSENTIAL OIL
This rosy cousin of lemongrass has been used in India to make incense blends for centuries. It is one of the favorite essential oils of aromatherapy because it possesses a multitude of therapeutic properties.
When diffused this rosy, lemony fragrance can change the ambience of your house or workplace. When used as massage oil it improves blood circulation. It gives you a clearer complexion by eliminating acne. When used as bath oil it helps you unwind and refreshes your mind. It helps creates a soothing environment which helps you get a good night's sleep. It also acts a natural insect repellent when diffused.
It is steam distilled from the leaves of the palmarosa grass which is known botanically as Cymbopogon martini. It has a sweet, delicate, rosy fragrance with lemony undertones.
All our ingredients come straight out of our farm or are extracted from other sustainable farms. Hence, they are pure and therapeutic grade.
Palmarosa oil uses are a plethora.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
- Palmarosa has natural regenerative properties. It can enhance your skin’s natural ability to heal itself through quicker cell regeneration when massage into your skin.
- It can eliminate acne by regulating your skin’s natural production of sebum. Dab a few drops on each pimple with a cotton swab.
- It is rich in Vitamin E and is considered a strong antioxidant. These palmarosa oil uses can remove excess oil on your scalp and nourish your hair from the roots.
NOTE: For using palmarosa essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
- It can be applied on wounds and sores to prevent or even treat bacterial infections and shorten healing time. Lightly dab the oil on the wounds or sores after you wash with soap and water.
- In aromatherapy palmarosa oil is used to cure respiratory problems, boost the immune system, reduce anxiety and stress. Diffuse this oil to avail these benefits.
- Palmarosa’s soothing and regenerative properties are very good for skin problems.
- Massaging this oil into your skin can calm your muscle spasms and soothe nervous tensions.
- Palmarosa grass has been to used to reduce fever for centuries. Its therapeutic properties will quickly bring the fever down when applied to the back of the neck, chest, throat and forehead up to several times a day. Don't forget to dilute it!
- Palmarosa essential oil can kill bacteria, fungi and viruses in your home when added to your cleaning water.
- Palmarosa oil repels pests. It makes an excellent insect repellant when diffused at home.
- It also has strong sedative properties and can help you get a good night’s sleep while allowing your body to heal itself and rejuvenate.