1. The Pulse Oximeter, based on all digital technology, is intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2). Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) algorithm can minish the influence of motion artifact and improve measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
2. Perfusion Index is an indication of the pulse strength at the sensor site. 3. Respiratory rate or breathing rate, is the number of breaths a person takes in one minute while at rest. The act of breathing is controlled by the brain, which tells which tells the body to breath based on oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in the blood, and certain factors, such as exercise, drugs, and alcohol, and alcohol, can affect a person’s breathing rate. An abnormally high or low respiratory rate may indicate
certain medical conditions such as bradypnea, apnea or tachypnea.
How to Use:
1. Installing two AAA batteries into battery cassette in correct polarities.
2. Put one of fingers onto rubber hole of the oximeter with nail surface upward, then release the clamp. Press the key, oximeter will go into working state. Oximeter will go to automatic sleep mode after 8 seconds without finger.
3. Read correspondent data from display screen.
4. Long-press on the direction button (>0.5s), the oximeter will enter parameter setting page. There are two submenu for choice: A. When the “*” signal is shown on the “Alm setup”, long-press the button, and enter into the alarm setting menu. Press the button to set on/off the alarm and beep. When the “*” signal is shown on the “Restore”, longpress the button and the settings will back to the factory settings. B. When the “*” signal is shown on the “Sounds setup”, long-press the button, and enter into the sounds setting menu, you can press the button in turn to select the item, change the data you need. Select “+” or “-” to increase or decrease the number of settings.
Important Information: 1. Lightweight for carrying and Easy-To-Use. 2. Manually adjust the direction of interface. 3. OLED display, simultaneous display for
testing value and plethysmogram. 4. Real-time spot-checks. 5. Low battery voltage indicator. 6. Automatically standby or sleep.
|For Use By||Men / Male|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|For Use By||Children|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Payment on Delivery||Yes - Cash on Delivery / COD|
|Shipping & Handling:||FREE|
|Estimated Delivery:||3-5 Business Days|
There are no reviews for this product.