About Multani madnanand modak
Multani madnanand modak is a medicine which is manufactured by Multani Pharmaceuticals Limited with best ayurvedic Ingredients. Madnanand modak improves strength & vitality. Multani madnanand modak helps to increase the sperm count.
Multani Madnanand Modak Indications
- Restorative Tonic
- Vigour & vitality
- Improve Strength & vitality.
- Reduce sexual weakness.
- Useful in treating infertility.
- Improves brain cells & nervous cells.
- Increases immunity level & energy.
- Increases alertness in aged persons.
- In females, it helps to improves fertility and cleanses uterus.
- Increases confidence in men.
- Helps to relax the body.
- Treats back & neck pain.
- Relieves stress.
Ingredients of Multani Madnanand
- Modak Suddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur)
- Elachi (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Sainda namak (Rock salt)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi )
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Bhanga beej (cannabis sativa)
- Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)
- Lauha Bhasma (iron ash)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Gokhuru (Tribulus terrestris)
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans)
- Kuth (Saussurea costus)
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum)
- Konch beej (Mucuna Pruriens)
- Chitramool (Plumbago indica)
- Munnaka (Vitis Vinifera)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Gandhaprasarani (Paederia foetida)
- Talish patra (Abies Webbiana)
- Shati (Curcuma zedoaria)
- Jawitri (Myristica fragrans)
- Tejpal (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Kala jeera (Elwendia persica)
- Atibala (Abutilon indicum)
Dosage of Multani Madnanand Modak
- Take half or full teaspoon of Multani Madnanand Modak with lukewarm water or milk.
- It should be taken 2 times a day.
Precautions of Multani Madnanand Modak
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not over dose the medicine.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.