- Nivea creme with skin-caring
- Eucerit makes your skin pure
- It will help your skin to become soft and smooth
- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm
NIVEA Crème is the original moisturizer for the whole family.
From the Manufacturer
The unsurpassed classic among the skin creams
Trust the blue tin for the whole family. For over 100 years, NIVEA Crème cares for and protects your skin with its rich formula at every opportunity. The creamy texture with the popular fragrance protects and pampers the skin. For a beautiful, supple skin: NIVEA Crème.
- Cares for all skin types at every opportunity
- With Eucerit
- Pampered with its famous creamy texture and popular fragrance
- Free of preservatives
- Skin tolerance is dermatologically approved
WHY USE NIVEA CRÈME?
NIVEA Crème is a classic, every day, multi-purpose crème which treats damaged and dry skin, leaving it healthy and soft. Having maintained it's rich texture and comforting fragrance for over 100 years, the little blue tin brings back childhood memories. It has remained an unchanged part of your skin-care routine, just proves that it is the best moisturiser for dry skin.
Your Skin’s Best Friend
- NIVEA Creme is a popular day cream and night cream. One thick layer and hello smooth skin.
- Soothe your skin after sunbathing or before shaving – nothing more universal or versatile than NIVEA Creme.
- It is also an awesome eye make-up remover.
- The skin around your nail bed, elbows and face needs more care. NIVEA Creme is the perfect remedy.
- Before any kind of hair removal, a little bit of NIVEA Creme helps sooth any kind of skin. Men love it after a shave too.
- 1911 – Originally, the NIVEA crème was wrapped in a yellow box. It was the first cream that was affordable for everyone.
- 1922 – The Art Nouveau look with the Vine Ornament is still far from the Blue tin which was to be introduced in the coming years.
- 1925 – The Blue Box with NIVEA written in white celebrates its premiere.
- 1928 – Since the blue tin launch in 1925, the unique scent and velvety texture remained largely unchanged.
- 1931 – The beauty ideal changed towards a more active, healthier looking skin. This also reflected in the label
- 1935 – In this year, appears for the first time, the modern, ornament-free font.
- 1949 – The introduction of the new NIVEA lettering characterizes the design of the brand to this day
- 1959 – For the first time, the word ‘Crème’ in italics was introduced, to give more emotion to the brand.
- 1970 – The ‘Blue Box’ used to date was introduced into the market. The white circle disappeared completely.
- 1993 – The cleaner, better design for the ‘Blue Box’ is introduced.
- 2007 – The NIVEA blue colour is better emphasized. To date, the crème in the ‘Blue Tin’ remains one of the most successful skin care products of all time.
Care Shower Cream NIVEA Nourshing Body Milk NIVEA Crème NIVEA Essential Lip Care Routine Care: Body Step 1: Shower Step 2: Lotion Step 3: Crème Step 4: Lip Care Result For the best results, NIVEA recommends care.. Cares with ingredients of NIVEA Crème skin in the shower. Intensive Moisture with Hydra IQ Technology Enriched with Almond Oil and minerals, reduces roughness and dryness; makes skin feel smoother Cares for all skin types at every opportunity; serves its famous creamy texture and popular fragrance NIVEA Essential care deeply nourishes lips that always look and feel their best. With its weightless texture makes an effective all round lip care for soft and smooth lips, with no color.