Short Description: It helps hair to grow faster, It reduces shedding and hair loss.
Ingredients: Aloevera, Tulasi, Amla, Menthi, Brahmi, pappaya exctract, Excipients.
It can also relieve scalp itchiness and irritation owing to the fact that it has potent anti-fungal properties.
Ways In Which Aloe Vera Benefits Hair Health:
- The natural goodness of aloe vera combined with a host of beneficial properties give your hair the strength and sheen you’ve always wanted it to have.
- If hair loss is something you suffer from then using aloe for hair growth is a great idea. It contains proteolytic enzymes which naturally stimulate hair growth.
- It forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated.
- It can also relieve scalp itchiness and irritation owing to the fact that it has potent anti-pruritic properties.
- One of the truly amazing benefits of aloe vera for hair is that it can reduce dandruff. This is owing to the fact that it has strong anti-fungal properties.
- It has very potent anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness and inflammation that could be caused by waxing and shaving.
- It helps restore the pH balance of your hair because its own pH level is in the same range as your hair needs to be.