Kamalu - the rural mantra
Kamalu Conditioning Hair wash powder
Kamalu conditioning hair wash powder is a natural hair cleanser is an ancient recipe used by our ancestors for hundreds of years which is made up of shikakai powder, chigare powder and reetha powder. These ingredients have known to have anti fungal, anti - hair fall, anti - dandruff properties and also promote hair growth.
- The fruit pods, leaves, and bark of the plant Acacia concinnaare dried and finely ground to make this powder shampoo.
- The plant is native to Asia, and it is commonly grown in central and south India. It is an Ayurvedic medicinal plant, which offers several health benefits without any side effects.
- The powder comes with a naturally low pH, so it doesn't strip hair and scalp of natural oils.
- Shikaki used pan India is called as ‘fruit for hair’.
- Regular use strengthens roots and controls hair fall.
- Reetha fruits actually contain a natural soap called saponin, which is released when they come into contact with water. They help remove dirt and grime from hair and act as a natural cleanser. When you wash your hair using reetha, it becomes a lot more tangle-free in comparison with the results you get by using a chemically-treated shampoo.
- Since reetha is a very mild ingredient, the natural oils of the hair remain intact, giving it a better shine and texture after each wash.
- With regular use, reetha makes the hair stronger from the root, which reduces hair fall significantly.
- Reetha makes the scalp feel more moisturized and helps it stay supple.
- Finally, reetha is a great conditioner that also nourishes the hair to help it grow faster.
Chigare/Aruppu powder is native southern part of India. It is a natural super conditioner for hair. When used with shikakai it is the best recipe for a natural shampoo to strengthen hair and promote hair growth.