- Scared of the risks of a heart attack? Then consume these seeds. The magnesium present in it helps in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. It also prevents several cardiovascular diseases because of the presence of vitamin C. They contain healthy fats that prevent the hardening of the walls of arteries. They help in fighting certain heart diseases.
- Boost your memory with the help of raw seeds: Minerals present in it relaxes your nerves, thus preventing calcium rush and carries out proper functioning of blood in the nervous system.
- Want to recover from depression or stress? Magnesium can calm the nerves, ease stress and help you relax. There is a presence of a substance called tryptophan which produces serotonin. Serotonin helps to fight depression and relieves stress.
- Want to get rid of weak bones? Have raw seeds: Minerals present in these seeds maintains your bone strength. It also cures the pain of the joints because of its high content of vitamin E. It is also known to reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Want to stop the growth of cancer cells? This surely can help: Selenium present in these seeds helps in fighting cancer and preventing the further growth of cancer cells.
- Fond of fair skin and long hair? Consume these seeds daily: Vitamin E is known to improve the quality of your skin. Antioxidants and copper can protect your skin from damage. Vitamin B6 can prevent hair loss and zinc can promote hair growth.
How to Use: Raw seeds can be consumed as a healthy snack. If you want to make it more tempting to eat, roast these seeds for a while and you can squeeze lemon juice and add some pepper, chilli powder on it and then consume as a snack. You can even use these seeds as a garnish in salad toppings.
Important Information: Store in cool and dry place
|Country of Origin||India|
|Veg or Non-Veg||Veg|
|Container Type||Matt Pouch|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|
|Shipping & Handling:||₹ 50 for any number of Seller Id 41736 products in order|
|Estimated Delivery:||3-5 Business Days|
|Cash on Delivery (COD):||Yes|