It contains NO preservatives, pesticides, sugar or artificial colours.
Here are some of the many benefits of probiotic enzymes for Pets like dogs, cats, fishes and birds.
Carnivorous animals like dogs & cats:
- Probiotics are supplements containing rich amounts of good bacteria to promote the growth of healthy intestinal flora, which helps in Diarrhea/mild dehydration/irritable bowel syndrome.
- Supports the immune system
- Aids the absorption of vitamins and minerals from food
- Promotes normal body weight without hunger cravings
- Promotes respiratory health
- Helps reduce minor food sensitivities
- Helps promote normal cell growth
- Supports healthy teeth and gums
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, and healthy circulation through arteries.
- Reduces occasional bloating, gas, heartburn, and constipation
- Lessens skin irritation and excessive shedding
- Helps remove toxins from the body
- Promotes comfortable movement of joints
- Clear away undigested proteins, cleansing the lymph and blood
- Helps in chronic skin infections (allergies, dermatitis, yeast and parasitic)
- Helps in Oral diseases (gingivitis, periodontitis, tooth loss, halitosis)
- Helps in Vaginitis in female dogs
- Increases energy due to optimal absorption of nutrients from food passing through the GI tract
Dosage: 1ml per day (Contains 500 doses)
Action & Benefits of Feed Enzymes for fishes :
- Reduces in digesta viscosity
- Enhances digestion and absorption of nutrients especially fat & protein.
- Improves Apparent Metabolizable Energy(AME) value of the diet
- Increases feed intake, weight gain and feed gain ratio
- Reduces ammonia production
- Improves nutrient Digestibility.
- It increases good intestinal flora, ensures a better digestion of the food and gets the intestinal and crop flora of one day old chicks started.
- Minimize the impact of anti-nutritional factors.
- Increases higher energy value for the diet.
- Protease 25.63 mg/gm
- Amylase 45.14 mg/gm
- Lipase 1.25 mg/gm
- Pancreatin 23.90 mg
- Distase 6.24mg
- Bromelian 4.33mg
- Choline 2.43 mg/gm
- Phosphorous 6.87 mg
- Potassium 62.61 mg
- Calcium 8.68 mg
- Magnesium 8.01 mg
- Iron 1.51 mg
- Lactobacillus sporogenes 200000 per gm
- Lactobacillus with boulardii 10000 per gm