Nirvana Silver Needle Premium White Tea 25g
Silver Needle white tea is the most famous white tea in the world. Our Silver Needle white tea tastes sweet and mellow. Ideal for drinking on daily basis. Silver Needle is one of the world’s best white teas, and it is renowned for its sweet, mellow taste.
Benefits of White Tea:
White tea's many health benefits have been valued for centuries in China, but only recently has this tea been discovered in other parts of the world. With its appealing flavor, white tea is fast becoming a favorite with tea drinkers everywhere. Add the many white tea health benefits into the mix, and you'll want to keep this delightful tea on hand in your tea cupboard!
- White tea is an antioxidant powerhouse. Because white tea leaves are processed only minimally after they are harvested, they hold onto most of their naturally occurring antioxidants.
- White tea has impressive anti-bacterial and anti-viral qualities, which means it can deactivate bad bacteria, viruses, and fungi. In fact, white tea is even more powerful than green tea in disarming bacterial viruses!
- The health benefits of white tea include weight management. White tea has caffeine, which may enhance weight loss, and white tea's high levels of antioxidants can help to boost your metabolism and curb your appetite. Even better, research about white tea and weight loss has shown that white tea can prevent new fat cells from developing and encourage the breakdown of fat in existing fat cells, as well.
- White tea fights the effects of aging (like wrinkles and loss of skin elasticity). Time, too much sun exposure, stress, and poor dietary choices can damage our skin, causing it to age - sometimes prematurely. White tea's antioxidants and anti-aging properties protect and help reverse this damage to skin, and can even help skin build resistance to stress.
- The benefits of drinking white tea extend to bone health - regular intake of white tea can improve bone density and strength, and may provide relief from the symptoms of osteoporosis.
- White tea's anti-inflammatory properties may reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- White tea has minimal caffeine as compared to coffee, energy drinks, and other highly caffeinated beverages.
- White tea supports heart health. This tea helps to protect your heart and the entire circulatory system by reducing cholesterol, lowering triglyceride levels, thinning the blood, and improving artery and blood vessel function. White tea can also lower blood pressure to a healthy level, which helps to protect against stroke.
- White tea contains high levels of the amino acid L-theanine. L-theanine is known for many health benefits - it is a powerful antioxidant, encourages relaxation, helps with weight management, relieves anxiety, improves concentration, and much more.