Dharani Shreshta Herbal Powder
(For Shrimp & Fish )
This product is 100 % Organically certified by Cu Control Union, The world group, The Neterlands as per the international standards of organic farming like NPOP, USDA, EU and NOP.
1. Controls organic loads and water pollution in shrimps/ fish culture ponds.
2. Reduces high pH levels in shrimp/fish ponds.
3. Improves water quality.
4. Improves dissolved oxygen levels in cultured ponds.
5. Improves and maintain healthy phytoplankton in cultured ponds.
6. Improves growth and survival.
7. Improves diseases resistance in shrimp/fish.
8. Improves the intake of feed.
9. Reduces the vibrio load in water and shrimp.
10. Reduces the stress in shrimp/fish.
11. Reduces the bacterial and fungal infections.
12. Protects from diseases.
Method of Application:
Time of Usage: From 20-25 day of culture onwards
In Feed Dosage:
1. 3-5 gms/Kg feed in 2 meals with good binders at salinity 50-10 ppt for 3 days.
2. 50-10 gms/Kg feed in 2 meals with good binders at salinity 10-25 ppt for 3 days in a week.
3. 10-15 gms/Kg feed in 2 meals at salinity 25-45 ppt for 3 days in a week.
500 gms per acre once in 10 days. In abnormal condition twice in 15 days.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Veg or Non-Veg||Veg|
|Shelf Life||20 months|
|Shipping & Handling:||FREE|
|Estimated Delivery:||3-5 Business Days|
|Cash on Delivery (COD):||Yes|