FOODThink Roasted Semolina with Bran Flakes is the ideal choice for a quick meal any time of the day. Semolina is coarse wheat middling's. Semolina also referred to as sooji or rawa can be easily cooked into scrumptious fiber and protein rich dishes within minutes. Our semolina, which is oven roasted for the precise flavor, is extra chunky and contains wheat bran, which makes for a wholesome dish to add zing to your life and keep you from overeating.
- All natural with 0% cholesterol and sodium
- Rich in dietary fiber and iron, low in fat
- Low glycemic index makes it ideal for diabetics
- Great for any age group
- Highly satisfying and controls overeating
- Can be cooked into a wide variety of dishes
Wheat endosperm and other parts of the wheat grain.
Semolina is essentially sooji/rawa and hence can be cooked just like sooji/rawa. Cook it into upmas, khichdis, dhoklas, ladoos, sheeras, dosas or whatever your heart desires!