CAC Immuno Booster Herbal Kadha is pure herbal formulation. Sip on this Ayurvedic Kadha for your Daily Dose of Immunity, this is to ward off seasonal niggles like cold, cough and flu. The importance of working on your immunity is now on an all-time high. If you often fall ill, it means your body’s immunity is low. You can strengthen it with the help of this herbal kadha which has a mix of several Ayurvedic herbs. This pacifies tridosha (Vata, pitta and Kapha), stimulates digestion, strengthen your immunity, and also detox your body. This Kadha is helpful in flu and different allergic problems. It consists of effective levels of antioxidants, Vitamin C and E which circulate in the body to protect it against the damage caused by free radicals. This Kadha has natural immune-modulator properties to prevent and ease coughing, sneezing, cold, itching, rashes, headache, shortness of breath and infections. It provides relief from running nose, itching throat, body ache, and weakness.
Uses of Immune Booster kids tablet:
- Helps to promote healthy immune resistance
- Long term cell protection
- Antioxidant in nature
- Protect the body from various kinds of viruses and other lung infection
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Lower blood sugar level
- Provide relief from Headache
- Helps in controlling high blood pressure
- Sonth (zingiber officinale) ——————————50mg
- mulethi (glycyrrhiza glabra)—————————100mg
- tulsi (ocimum tenuiflorum)—————————–70 mg
- saunf (foeniculum vulgare )——————————40mg
- arjuna (terminalia arjuna )——————————100mg
- tej patta (cinnamomum tamala )———————-100mg
- dalchini (cinnamomum zeylanicum )——————30 mg
- pippali (pipper longum )———————————-30 mg
- brahmi (bacopa monnieri )——————————20 mg
- badi elaichi (amomum subulatum )——————-10 mg
- ashwagandha (withania somnifera)——————-36 mg
- SONTH – Ginger is called Zinziber officinale. It is added in drinks to soothe a sore throat, or added to tea for that extra flavour and health benefit. Ginger contains a multitude of nutrients, ranging from simple carbohydrates to elements such as manganese, magnesium and potassium and vitamins such as vitamin C and B6. It also contains copper, iron and phosphorus. Ginger is used as a remedy for cough. This is use around thousands of years and is commonly mixed with other elements such as mint, honey and sometimes even sugar. The primary effect of ginger in helping cough is due to the presence of essential oils combined with antioxidants and oleoresin (this has powerful cough suppressant properties). In addition to this, ginger also has numerous aromatic compounds which can help soothe coughs as well.
- MULETHI – Yastimadhu is commonly known as mulethi easily available in indian kitchen. Health benefits of mulethi are described in Ayurveda many years ago. This herb has a soothing effect on the throat and pharynx. It is cool in potency, heavy in nature, and sweet in taste. It is very good foe eyes, boosts immunity, enhance the complexion and moisturizers skin, increase the sperm count, and improve voice quality. It pacifies pitta, vata, and viatiated rakta.This herb has the antacid, anti-ulcer, genic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidants, anti-alzheimer, anti-cancer, analgesic, immune modular, anti-bacterial, anti-asthamatic, anti-arthritic, and aphrodisiac properities. Roots of this contains 3.6% glycyrrhizin, a glycoside isoliquirtin 2.2%, glucose 3.8%, starch, gum, mucilage, amorphous, sulphuric acid and metallic acids, calcium and magnesium salts.
- TULSI – Tulsi also referred to as Ocimum sanctum or Holy Basil, is a medicinal herb that belongs to the mint family and is found in 150 different varieties worldwide. It emits a sort of spicy scent when applied to a wound and this is the reason why it is called the wonder herb. It usually has a bitter taste and its roots, leaves and seeds consist of several medicinal properties. Tulsi tea aids in quick weight loss and reduces anxiety disorder. It is also used as an herb to treat thyroid and diabetes. Tulsi leaves can be added to hot water and it will help you when you are steaming to get rid of a bad cold or sinus. Tulsi is called the wonder herb or sometimes the holy herb because of its medicinal properties. There are many diseases that can affect people again after it has left the person. But with the consumption of Tulsi, you can be sure that these diseases cannot affect you. tulsi can sort out various medical problems such as tulsi can help cure fever, tulsi leaves are used to treat skin problems like acne, blackheads and premature ageing, tulsi is used to treat insect bites, tulsi is also used to treat heart disease and fever, Tulsi is also used to treat respiratory problems, tulsi is used to cure fever, common cold and sore throat, headaches and kidney stones, tulsi helps in treating Asthma, tulsi is the best natural painkiller. It can be called the ancient healer of all diseases. It helps generate healthy mother milk during lactation.
- SAUNF – Fennel seeds known as Saunf in Hindi, a flowering plant belonging to Foeniculum Vulgare family. This flavor some herb is the dried seeds of the fennel plant which is white and green with feathery leaves bearing yellow flowers. India is said to be the largest exporter of saunf. Fennel plant has a mild, licorice-like flavour, sweet and woody taste, the distinct flavour is due to the goodness of potent essential oils. It has powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties valuable in treating digestive and respiratory ailments, improves vision and also cures menstrual problems. saunf by its imperative medicinal properties and it is valuable in pacifying the Tridoshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Saunf with a sweet, astringent-like and bitter taste, has a cooling effect on the body. Saunf functions well as a potent detoxifier and clears out the toxins from the body. Saunf chiefly used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat digestive ailments, while the secretolytic properties assist in curing respiratory ailments with antispasmodic effect easing abdominal cramps. Saunf has a beneficial effect on the stomach, liver, brain, heart, kidney and uterus.
- ASHWAGANGHA – Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, fam. Solanaceae). It is one of the most important herb of Ayurveda used for millennia as a Rasayana for its wide ranging health benefits. Rasayana is described as an herbal or metallic preparation that promotes a youthful state of physical and mental health and expands happiness. These types of remedies are given to small children as tonics, and are also taken by the middle-aged and elderly to increase longevity. Among the ayurvedic Rasayana herbs, Ashwagandha holds the most prominent place. It is known as “Sattvic Kapha Rasayana”. Most of the Rasayana herbs are adaptogen and anti-stress agents. Ashwagandha is commonly available as a churna, a fine sieved powder that can be mixed with water, ghee (clarified butter) or honey. It enhances the function of the brain and nervous system and improves the memory. It improves the function of the reproductive system promoting a healthy sexual and reproductive balance. Being a powerful adaptogen, it enhances the body’s resilience to stress. Ashwagandha improves the body’s defense against disease by improving the cell-mediated immunity. It also possesses potent antioxidant properties that help protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- TEJPATTA – Tejpata (also spelled as Tej Patta, Tejpatta, and Tejpat, in English named as Indian Bay Leaf, and botanically Cinnamomum Tamala) is an Indian spice as well as ayurvedic medicine. It is commonly used in Indian Kitchen for enhancing the taste of the different foods. Additionally, it stimulates the digestive enzymes, which helps to improve digestion of food and increases the bioavailability of the nutrients during the digestion process in the intestine. Tejpatta is an antioxidant. When it is added in fat rich food, it increases the shelf-life by preventing oxidative degradation of lipids. So, it can become the alternative to synthetic antioxidants used in food preservation. It acts as a digestive stimulant, which is likely to induce the appropriate secretion of digestion enzymes. Therefore, it helps to maintain the proper digestion and enhances assimilation.
MEDICINAL PROPERTY – Carminative, Anti-spasmodic, Immunostimulant, Antioxidant, Anti-Diabetic, Anti-Inflammatory, Anticancer, Antimicrobial, Anti-tubercular, Cardiac Stimulant, Blood purifier (correctly detoxifier), Anodyne, Mild Diuretic and Digestive stimulant.
THERAPEUTIC INDICATION – Intestinal Gas, Bloating, Belching and abdominal distension, Abdominal pains and cramps, Diarrhea, Fever, Common cold, Asthma, and uterus detoxification after delivery.
How to use: Boil the content until about 1 cup of solution is left. If you choose to add honey, add before consuming when liquid is warm but not too hot to drink. Once boiled, you can sip the kadha multiple times during the day.