Health benefits of ek cup Chai
A cup of tea is one of the most versatile beverages. It can be drunk hot or cold, in all seasons and anytime of the day. You have varieties of tea like black, white and Green. Fruits and vegetables infused teas carry all the nourishment and nutrients with a whole lot of health benefits. Let us look at a few health benefits of Tea.
- High level of polyphenols found in tea leaves. Polyphenols are a type of natural plant antioxidant that has been found to help fight free radicals—molecules that occur in the environment that can cause damage to our cells.
- Drinking tea can help to prevent blindness caused by cataracts. Studies have shown that green or black tea extracts led to a delay of the progression of lens opacity.
- Tea has been associated with stress relief because of the reduced cortisol levels. Cortisol is the stress hormone that contributes to belly fat and makes your skin age quicker.
- Active compounds in tea can help lower levels of inflammation and inflammatory reactions. Green Tea Polyphenols as an Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Agent for Cardiovascular Protection
- Drinking at least three cups of green or black tea per day results in a reduction in the risk of stroke
- Research has shown that the combination of caffeine and L-Theanine, a naturally-occurring amino acid found in tea, improves reaction time and memory, while increasing focus and concentration.
- Drinking tea reduced the risk of dementia by acting through multiple pathways, including those of nerve synapses and blood sugar regulation and aids in cognitive improvement.
- Green tea and black tea can reduce other cardiovascular risk factors. Both were found to reduce low-density lipoprotein, systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure
- Drinking tea can improve your skin and help keep you fit and trim
- The antibacterial properties in tea improve oral health by preventing tooth decay and halitosis.
Tea is a healthy alternative to coffee, with many nutrient rich blends and lower caffeine content