Bhargava Renzef Anti Haemorrhoids Cream relieves aching, sore, bruised, burning. itching & bleeding piles.
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Renzef Cream
- Soothes the anal & rectal wall
- Makes defecation easy
- Strengthens the walls of rectal veins
- Relieves the varicosity & congestion
Composition of Dr. Bhargava Renzef Cream
- Hamamelis virginica Q
- Hydrastis canadensis Q
- Aesculus hippocantanlum Q
- Ratanhia Q
- Paeonia officinalis Q
- Viburnum prunifolium Q
- Ointment Base q.s.(White Petroleum, Paraffin & Lanolin)
- Action of Composition used in Dr. Bhargava Renzef Cream
- Hamamelis virginica Q : Anus feels sore and raw. Hemorrhoids, bleeding profusely, with soreness. Dysentery. Pulsation in rectum.
- Hydrastis canadensis Q : Constipation, with sinking feeling in stomach, and dull headache. During stool, smarting pain in rectum. After stool, long-lasting pain. Hemorrhoids; even a light flow exhausts.
- Aesculus hippocantanlum Q: Anus raw, sore. Much pain after stool, Burning in anus with chills up and down back.
- Ratanhia Q : Anus aches and burns for hours after stool. Feels constricted. Dry heat at anus, with sudden knife-like stitches. Stools must be forced with great effort; protrusion of hemorrhoids.
- Paeonia officinalis Q: Burning in anus after stool; then internal chilliness. Fistula ani, diarrhea, with anal burning and internal chilliness. Painful ulcer, oozing offensive moisture on perineum.
- Viburnum prunifolium Q : hemorrhagic, bleeding piles.
How to Use: Apply externally twice daily to dry & clean area with the use of applicator.
Important Information: Use under medical supervision