Indications of Sarsaparilla Syrup
- It helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- It enhances the body's defence against attack.
- It is effective against various skin diseases.
- It improves septic condition of wounds, boils and ulcers.
- It is effective in complaint of constipation.
- It corrects indigestion.
- It protects the liver from damage.
Composition of Sarsaparilla Syrup
- Azadirachta indica Q
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) Q
- Berberis aquifolium Q
- Sarsaparilla Q
Action of composition used in Sarsaparilla Syrup
- Azadirachta indica Q: It relieves clutching pains in umbilical region, Burning in the bowels. It relieves Much itching of body; burning and prickling sensation in the skin.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) Q : indicated for sluggish liver, loss of appetite, indigestion due to irregular function of liver, jaundice hepatic dysfunction, hepatomegaly and poor biliary secretion.
- Berberis aquifolium Q : It relieves Complaints associated with acidity and nausea, headache,Clear complexion, Pimples, acne, Blotches, psoriasis
- Sarsaparilla Q: It is indicated in Rumbling and fermentation. Colic and backache at same time, Much flatus, relieves Herpetic eruptions; ulcers, Rash from exposure to open air; dry, itching.
How to Use:
Adult: 1 tablespoonful.
Children: 1 teaspoonful with honey or equal parts of water thrice a day.
Important Information: Use under medical supervision