ORGANIC CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL
This Srilankan sibling of lemongrass has a slightly sweet, lemony fragrance which is full of antibacterial properties. This lemony essential oil makes a great perfume which drives away your body odor and keeps stress at bay.
Its citrusy fragrance helps wash away your blues and clears your mind when diffused at home or workplace. When used as a massage oil it gets rid of joints pains and improves blood circulation. When used as a bath oil it drives away fatigue and leaves you feeling fresh. A special benefit which is unique to this essential oil is that it acts as an excellent organic mosquito repellent when diffused.
At Ancient Living, all the ingredients are straight out of our organic farm or are procured from other sustainable organic farms. Thus, they are pure and therapeutic grade.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS:
- · It improves your skin tone by making it smoother and tightens the skin pores effectively.
- · Citronella essential oil is a good insect repellent. It can be used to avoid insect bites.
- · It improves complexion and combats acne.
- · Citronella essential oil helps in controlling oil on the scalp. It controls the oil and thus eliminates excessive greasiness.
- · It helps to get rid of your frizzy and detangled hair.
NOTE: To use citronella essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
- · This is an excellent organic mosquito killer and keeps mosquitoes at bay. Diffuse it at home or soak cotton balls in this oil and strategically place them around your house.
- · It is very effective in driving away body odor. Add a few drops of this oil to your bath and it will leave you feeling fresh.
- · You can make your own non-chemical room freshener by mixing a few drops of this oil in a bottle of water and spraying it around your house or just add it to a vaporizer and diffuse it. It'll keep your room smelling citrusy and fresh while acting as a natural mosquito repellent at home.
- · Its powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties make it a great natural household cleaner. Use it to clean your bathroom, kitchen or other surfaces. Just add a few drops to your household cleaner or use it as a spray.
- · It is a great pain reliever. Be it muscle pain or joint pain, it gets rid of the pain when mixed with a carrier oil and massaged into the problem area.
- · Citronella oil is a natural antidepressant. It helps you get rid off gloominess and mental fatigue. It also works as a great mood elevator and clears your mind.
- · Citronella oil has strong antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. These properties reduce the chances of developing infections when diffused at home.