Wheat powder is fine flour derived from wheat grains that have been carefully germinated under controlled conditions then milled into flour. Sprouting enhances the nutritional value of the grain. Sprouting process apparently increases the amount and bioavailability of some vitamins (notably vitamin c) and minerals, making sprouted grains a potential nutrition powerhouse.
Ingredients : Sprouted Wheat 100%
Direction of use: 1. Pour a glass (200ml) of plain water in a container.
2. Add 3 teaspoons of Ammae Wheat powder to the same.
3. Mix the powder thoroughly without any lumps until it gets dissolved.
4. Place the container with the mix in a stove and keep the fire in low mode.
5. Stir the mix continuously to avoid sticking to the pan.
6. Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes and pour hot milk to the mix and stir well.
8. Add sugar to taste and Wheat malt is ready to drink.
- Germination activates valuable enzymes, which are the fundamental active proteins making daily functions possible.
- Wheat is loaded with enzymes like amylase & protease, which is very much required for the process of digestion
- Contains Alpha-amylase, a required nutrient for infants. Including an amylase-rich food along with the traditional gruel is an effective way to reduce viscosity and ease digestion
- Enzymes production reduce overage. As we age, our body produces fewer enzymes, in turn, it slows down the digestion process. Consumption of amylase-rich foods enables to handle this
- Instant malted drink, blends well with hot milk with no preservatives and no added sugar