* 100 % Authentic - Imported & Shipped Directly from USA
* Price includes Customs Duty & Clearance in India
What Is Psyllium Husk??
Psyllium seed husks are portions of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata, a native of India and Pakistan. It contains spongy fiber that helps to reduce appetite and to manage weight. Psyllium husks are not absorbed by the intestines. They absorb excess water and form a gel-like substance, therefore making the stool softer. It also stimulates bowel movement, providing much needed fiber to your diet.
What Is Psyllium Husk Used For?
Psyllium Husk is mainly used as a dietary fiber, which is an essential component in the human diet. Taking psyllium husks as dietary fiber can help reduce the symptoms of constipation by softening the stool and supporting digestion. It may be helpful in weight management and stimulating healthy bowel movement. Psyllium husks have also shown to be helpful in promoting healthy cholesterol levels.
Benefits of NutriONN Psyllium Husk Capsules
- Psyllium supports healthy, regular bowel movement - goodbye, constipation.
- Help in weight control and general intestinal health.
- Research has shown psyllium to be helpful in lowering blood cholesterol levels.
- Relieves acidity problems - helps to maintain healthy and balanced pH in your intestines. No more pain caused by acid in the belly.
- Clinical reports suggest that it may enhance the sensation of fullness and reduce cravings.
All NutriONN supplements are manufactured right here in the U.S.A in a GMP-compliant facility. Our labs are FDA-inspected. We provide the highest quality product without any artificial ingredients.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Click the "Add to Cart" button now and take advantage of our 100% Money Back Guarantee Today!
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules twice daily with 8 ounces of water or as directed by a healthcare professional. Psyllium Husk is a soluble fiber that forms a gel-like substance and has the ability to swell up to 50 times its initial volume when added to liquid. This is the reason you don't have to take as much psyllium than any other fiber.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
|Customs Duty & Clearance||Included in price|
|Shipping & Handling:||FREE|
|Estimated Delivery:||2 to 3 Weeks|